Monday, January 23, 2012

Why NFTE picked me?

So I asked NFTE, why they picked me and they gave me 8 reasons.


Why you? 

1)    Your personality lights up a room, so you are a great person to have as the “Face” of NFTE
2)    I know you can speak well about how being an entrepreneur can change someone’s life – you know what it means to need cash and get it doing something you love
3)    You can talk about the NFTE program because you did so many different things in it
4)    You are dedicated, you’re working hard at school while you are still running your business
5)    You are a responsible adult and I can count on you not to get into trouble J
6)    You’re a girl (I needed one of each)
7)    You have real goals for your future, and for your business
8)    You deserve a cool trip!

AND I LOVE ALL 8 REASONS!!!! Some of them made me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment