Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the big day

today is the big day guys. i speak at 4:20. when im nervous, and don't tell everybody, my mouth gets very very dry. very dry. (lol) i hope i don't get nervous but i know i am. this is no high school competition. this speech has potential to change my life forever. this speech is in front of a different COUNTRY!!! i am the only African American here! and female at that. so im representing a lot here. women, black woman, chicago, uic, brooks, my family, the youth,.nfte, usa....its just so much on my plate. i might fall or throw up!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. We're so proud of you, Ariell! I'm sure you did an amazing job. Take advantage of every opportunity and follow up with the people you connect with. We're cheering for you!

    -Sarah and the NFTE Chicago Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Ariel!
    I know you won them over with your SMILE and knowledge of Business, Entrepreneurship, Life
    So very proud of you baby girl - sorry I can't stop calling you that just because you are now a world traveler.
    CPS and CTE are rooting for you! You Go Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete