Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 1 in Saudi!!

Well actually its day two because my plane arrived the first conference, but I learned a lot of interesting things. The keynotes speakers and panels were all interesting talking about entrepreneurship and the future. These people are all big shots. The conference is separated by ladies and gentlemen, it kind of remind you of colors and whites. But it's not to that extent. Some women still sat in the "men" section or in other words main section. I even sat over there during the panels, but for lunch, I sat with the ladies.

When I started meeting new people, they all asked the same thing, "How did they (the conference) find you?" and "Wow! Is this really your first time out the U.S?"

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow because I do not know what the people want to hear. They say just tell them who I am, my background, my business, and the future. But what if they don't want to hear it? What if they walk out the room? What if I say the wrong thing, then they walk out the room? 

No comments:

Post a Comment