Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Please Chicago ME!

In Saudi Arabia, by myself......a big No No!

  When my host left me in the airport after he helped me checked in, I cried for Chicago. While trying to buy my family and friends t shirts and key chains, there was no store in the airport. The only store in the airport had expensive perfume, Beats headphones, and watches. What type of stuff it that???? Then I tried to give my riyals for american dollars and they rob me of $80 dollars because they only had hundred dollar bills. No one understood me! I did not understand them! At that point in that trip, I was so ready to go home. I can not travel internationally by myself anymore. I'm just a little kid, for God sake. (lol) But I did learn a lot with this trip. Cultural, Business, Politics, and the Future of Global Businesses. 




This is my face when I got off the airplane in Chicago.  

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry baby girl, I got you on the next trip...shall we do Italy or maybe Paris? Either way your mentor (me) will be with you every step of the way.
    We must do lunch and soon.
    Welcome home International Traveler, welcome home.

    ReplyDelete