Saturday, January 21, 2012

So Why me?

I guess you can say I'm blessed. Or if you don't believe I'm God, I'm still blessed. (lol)

As you can tell I'm silly too. I love to laugh and my smile is always there.

But I started a business at the age of 16 years old while I was in high school at Gwendolyn Brooks College Prep Academy located on the South Side of Chicago. The name of my business is, Smile Entertainment.


Smile Entertainment is the finest children birthday party coordinators in Chicago. From set-up, to clean-up, we make sure every party is beyond outstanding and everyone walks away with a smile.

What do we do: We give parents, peace and we give children, happiness. We arrive at a party early to set it up and decorate it, while the children arrive, we play games, dance, creativity projects, open presents, and sing happy birthday: and after the children leave, we clean up, and then leave ourselves. It's a win-win-win scenario. You can't beat it.

We are special because of our smiles, our creativity, our passion for what we do, and our promise to do all we can do to make everyone happy. Each employee is "smile certified" and that gives them the license they need to provide superior customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment