Saturday, January 21, 2012

About myself

Hi Guys,

    My name is Ariell Buckingham and I do not want I am doing with this blogging thing. I'm new to it, but I think I take a shot at it since I have a lot of interesting things to share, especially the first couple of posts because I'm on my way now to Saudi Arabia!

   Actually, I just made it to Frankfort to switch to my plane. But I'm going to Saudi Arabia to speak and participate on a panel to speak about the market of youth entrepreneurship. Why me? Who am I? What makes  me so privilege? Well, stick around and find out.

   First Blog of my life, and I think it actually went well. (lol) But in the meantime, tune it for my experience in Saudi Arabia from 1/21/2012 to 1/25/2012 or check out the conference website at http://www.gcf.org.sa/en/Speakers/Ariell-Buckingham/. the link takes you straight to the speakers page and then browse around.

see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment