Monday, January 23, 2012

Grateful

Not a lot of people can say they been a speaker at the Global Competitiveness Forum. This is an opportunity of a lifetime that a 20 year old college student will probably NEVER get. I am truly bless and grateful.

First of all, Thank you to the man upstairs, for allowing me to have such great people in my life who supports my decisions. Thank You to the Sagia Organization for sponsoring me. Thank You to NFTE, Suzanne for choosing me out of sooo many people. Thank you to the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), the College of Business (CBA) for being very supportive in my trip and helping me with whatever I need. Thank you to Jeffron from the UIC news for making a beautifully written article in the paper. Thank You to my family for being so supportive. Thank You to Ms. Kye-Anne for helping me pack and becoming my mentor. Thank You to Mr. Steward for starting me on the right path about 4 years. Thank  You to everyone who wish me luck during my trip and prayed I made it safe. I love you all and without you, this might not have been possible

No comments:

Post a Comment